Saverhood.com features sales, discounts and coupons from local businesses in neighborhoods where you live, work and socialize. Save money on dining, shopping, services, entertainment and more!
Saverhood helps you save money by giving you the deals you want, where you want them!
How to Get Personalized Deals
- Sign up for your FREE user account.
- Set preferences for types of deals and locations.
- Get matching deals by email and every time you sign in.
- Print a coupon or request it sent to your phone.
- Present coupon or show your phone at the business to get the deal!
It’s that easy! There's no need to purchase deals in advance.
Features & Benefits:
- Relevant deals: You'll receive deals which match your preferences. No clutter. No unwanted deals. No need to purchase deals in advance.
- Map your deals: Heading out for lunch? Just check our Deal Map to find a restaurant near you with a discount offer.
- Favorite Businesses: Request an email alert when your favorite businesses post a deal!
- Deal MinderSM: Receive a reminder to use Saverhood coupons and deals you've purchased from Groupon and other deal websites BEFORE they expire. It's a free reminder service for Saverhood members!
- Explore Neighborhoods: It’s fun to discover new places to shop or eat. It's even better when you can save money too. Learn about neighborhoods before you visit by reading our Neighborhood profiles.
About Our Deals
Local businesses promote sales, discounts and coupons on Saverhood.com.
You do not need to register for a free member account to use Saverhood.com. However, if you do, you will be able to access many features not available to non-registered users, such as setting preferences for deals and requesting deals sent to your phone.
To view specifics for a listed deal, click the deal headline or 'Details' button.
To view business details, click 'Map & Info' on Deal Detail pop-up.
Sign in to your Account from the top of any page, and once signed in, click 'My Account' to access your deal preferences, custom searches and your favorite businesses list.
Questions? Check out our Member FAQ